Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bicyclingforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Easy Motion Evo Eco Bike
Topic Started: Sep 25 2017, 10:41 PM (28 Views)
Johnny Thunder
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My wife wanted to get into riding bikes when I did back in 2014, but her health would not allow her to pedal very far or very fast. She told me the only thing she wanted for Christmas was an electric bicycle. I knew a guy who joins my rides who owns an E-Bike shop in Akron, Ohio called Electric Pete's E-Bikes. We discussed his inventory and what would best suit her. The bike with the best suited frame for her size was the Easy Motion Evo model. They had an Eco variant of this bike which had rim brakes instead of disc brakes, non-quick release seatpost, and a non-locking suspension fork and much cheaper than the other models, but with the same 48V 500W battery and drive system.

I just hosted my covered bridge bicycle tour and Pete brought E-bikes last 2 years. His first E-bike went about 35 miles before the battery drained, but he brought extra battery packs. This year he brought an Easy Motion bike and went the entire 47 mile ride with 10% battery life to spare after the ride. I was impressed! That is why I chose that brand and because of the 5 year warranty.

Today we went to Akron to pick up her new ride.........

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attached File 22008436_1851510585163828_5239051526825260099_n.jpg (117.99 KB)
Edited by Johnny Thunder, Sep 25 2017, 10:41 PM.
Posted Image
Ride what you like
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Bicycles · Next Topic »
Add Reply